TTSaleen's new Mach 1 Build Project & Eaton Swap

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Man! You do work! And sell em and on to the next! That's awesome :beer: Wish I could do that. You do quality work too.
Where's the pics of the G8?

Hey I really appreciate the compliment! I love the builds. To me I get to think of different/cool stuff to try out that fits my personal style. So far, lots of other folks seem to like it too! LOL! I've had no problem selling all my projects to date including some I wasn't trying to get rid of!

I know right!! I really miss that Eaton pull in the Mach! On my way to deliver it, I made one final full throttle pull up to about 135mph and it felt awesome! It was a sad moment when I pulled it into the new owner's garage and handed him the keys. :cryying:

Here's a few quick pics of the G8.

G8%20detail%202_zpsylsu2n5w.png

G8%20detail%203_zpsxe21vpet.png

G8%20and%20F150_zpsii35pqu1.png

I've already got parts here and more on the way!
Some performance and visual mix!
Car already had a Rotofab cold air intake, Magnaflow x-pipe catback exhaust, 2" lowering springs, tinted windows, etc.
I just purchased a Camaro 3.45 LSD differential and getting a Rick Crawford tune for it.

Ryan

Lyle504

Established Member
Man I I really appreciate the writ up especially the idea of how to mount the shaker a lot of guys act like you're some big secret of how they did it and don't want to sat anything about it so I really do appreciate this good luck on your new project:banana:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Man I I really appreciate the writ up especially the idea of how to mount the shaker a lot of guys act like you're some big secret of how they did it and don't want to sat anything about it so I really do appreciate this good luck on your new project:banana:

No problem glad it was helpful!
I also just picked up another project..... 2003 Anniversary Terminator.
Starting to tear into it now.

IMG_7145_zpsryvf8atq.jpg

Mowry01

Established Member
I am really debating on doing this but to be honest it scares me hahaha. I have a TR Mach with 29k miles. I am a newbie gear-head so what would you recommend?

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I am really debating on doing this but to be honest it scares me hahaha. I have a TR Mach with 29k miles. I am a newbie gear-head so what would you recommend?

The swap is well worth it. I would suggest finding a shop you trust to do the work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread