TTSaleen's new Mach 1 Build Project & Eaton Swap

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Man I love it. Like you said 1-3 are useless. It is just a different animal from what my procharger fox body was. I ain't gonna lie though. I miss the videos of your old tt saleen. I have thought about building a 4r70 to put in it but the 6 speed is fun to drive.

Yes I miss the sheer outrageousness of the old black TTSaleen. Even my red 2002 TTSaleen made almost 700rwhp and was fun to drive.
I really had way more power in the black one than I could find traction for. However it made for awesome smoke shows and scaring the hell outta my passengers! LOL!

I would like the Mach to end up with a built engine and a TVS along with some nasty cams.
I figured with a stall convertor and those mods, the old Mach would be a pretty nasty street car.
It would be a helluva lot cheaper to build than my old TT was. :thumbsup:

stroked mach

Established Member
very nice wish I did this on my last build over the high cp nos build, looks great under the hood but I think I would like to see the shaker out of the way when the hood is up bc it looks so good then its covered up by the shaker

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Lol, yeah I bet it would be. How do you like the auto?

It's OK so far. Need to get it to shift quicker and probably upgrade the internals. Seems to not shift fast enough on the 1-2 and taps the limiter.

Man you made that swap look easy!

Haha! Time lapse over the last 2.5 months!

very nice wish I did this on my last build over the high cp nos build, looks great under the hood but I think I would like to see the shaker out of the way when the hood is up bc it looks so good then its covered up by the shaker

I debated on doing the shaker to the underside of the hood. But in the end, I'm happy to have the Shaker still moving!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMrFZtSK9hc
Here is a little video of mine after we got the tune and dyno done

Nice!!!

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Right off the street with my start up tune, the car laid down 400rwhp and 8 pounds of boost.
I swapped the 3.0 upper for a 2.8 upper pulley.
Caleb adjusted the tune by adding more timing.
Air/fuel was around 11.2. Timing was 17 degrees. Final boost was 10 pounds.
Car responded with 472rwhp and 400rwtq!

I was very pleased with the results. Considering I am running the underdrive 6.5" lower crank pulley!

Car drives like a champ! I love it with the 4.10 gears!
Video coming soon.

Mach%201%20dyno%20470rwhp_zpslpotbo0z.jpg

IMG_3987_zpssoxypj4e.jpg

IMG_3988_zpsax85zz7s.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Those are nice numbers ryan

Thanks!
Right now I could swap the lower crank pulley to a stock diameter (have the underdrive on it currently) and bring the torque up to match the horsepower.
However I think I am going to leave it like it is to keep the rods in check.

After I build a shortblock, the goal will be 600-700rwhp with a larger blower.

Ryan

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
awesome man! im loving all these modded Machs. for the longest time it was mostly just bolt on cars, now that theyre getting cheaper theyre getting faster haha. keep up the good work. i to plan on a tvs with a built motor eventually

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Well project update.
Sold the car last week! I took it out to a local car show in Apex and had a guy come to me with a CA$H offer.
I made a enough after all my mods/work to see a little profit so I decided to let it go.
Kinda hate that I didn't keep it longer to actually drive it more and enjoy the mods, but I just picked up a 2008 G8 GT that is my new project.

Here's the last pics of it from the car show.

Ryan

IMG_4310_zpsjus2ox1d.jpg

IMG_4296_zpsuki19i5i.jpg

IMG_4295_zps0ss7rivb.jpg

IMG_4294_zpshzaglcus.jpg

IMG_4303_zpsi9g0chkv.jpg

IMG_4279_zpsacqvbwg5.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Man! You do work! And sell em and on to the next! That's awesome :beer: Wish I could do that. You do quality work too.

Where's the pics of the G8?

Users who are viewing this thread