Tube Bumpers

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
How many people have these bumpers? i know they came as an extra when the Gen 1's were new but i dont see many people with them. Do people not like them or is the flat smooth bumper better looking to everyone else? I think its badass myself...Just wondering what everyone thinks

scootro

Established Member
i wish i had that tube bumber.....my 94 has the regular square painted bumber its hideous........

8 YUR SS

Established Member
i think the tube bumper looks great. My truck had a roll pan when i bought it but a guy on nloc traded his tube bumper for my pan. Here are a couple of before and after.

32313-1012-17600.jpg

View all images from this gallery

Images hosted by National Lightning Owners Club Member Galleries

32313-1228-23129.jpg

View all images from this gallery

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
Yeah personally I think the roll pans are hideous too but ive got a little pamplet(sp?) they they were giving out back when the L's were knew and it says the tube bumpers were $996 that true? thats a shit load of money...just glad i have em give the truck another unique quality although ive seen some similar on jeeps :fm:

8 YUR SS

Established Member
thats true, they were $1000. The tube bumper comes in handy too. Last week i got bumped in the rear of my truck by an E-350 van. Nothing happen to the bumper, but if i had the roll pan i would of been F*%$*T.

Users who are viewing this thread