Tucker, what gives with the Duel?

JP DEMOLET

Established Member
I've received the Pro-Ms and PM emailed you with no repsonse.

What gives with the DUEL??

Tucker

WOOO buddy!.
I just checked my PM's and there's nothing from you!
I've been waiting to hear from you about who what where when and how much this is going to cost.
No need to come on and "try" calling me out.

Let me know what it's going to cost and a "about" when you would like to do it.
If you want to test a "Tuner CAI Kit", Which I don't offer, then I'm going to start offering one. I'm working with the local dyno shop to do Kits. I will be using SCT software and MAF's. Were getting a MAF as we speak.

If you want to do a far test, and test what I sell then no problem. I'll come with my 2 kits and you come with your 2 kits. I sell JUST intake kits, but if you don't want to go intake to intake then I guess I'll have to bring a MAF and tuner.

Why don't we bring this to just one thread. I don't want to repeat my self 2-3 times a day in 2 threads.
Jay

JP DEMOLET

Established Member
Hey, you're right and I apologize as I checked my outbox and it doesn't show any sent to you. I sent you another one this morning and see if it went through.

I don't want this to get off on the wrong foot and if the miscommunication was my fault again I apologize.

Let's simply get back to the testing.

I 'm ready to send my systems to Mark and can have him spin them up whenever it's convienient for you.

Let me know when you can do it.

Call me on my toll free # 866-509-7453 and again let's get back on the right track and do this in good fun.

You posted that your systems will beat mine by 10hp and LETS' SEE.

Last edited:

JP DEMOLET

Established Member
I'm updating customers to the new Green Filter (+5-6 hp) for $ 45., delivered, who have your system.

Depending on how extensive your mods are I can also show you how the underhood setups do.

I recommend staying with your system, but updating the filter, unless you're over 475 hp.

The Green Filter carries a lifetime warranty, stainless steel endcap, and WORKS GREAT!

kaos

Established Member
What's point of testing CAI's when the stock airbox is superior to anything aftermarket? :lol:

RioRed4v

Established Member
Originally posted by JP DEMOLET
I'm updating customers to the new Green Filter (+5-6 hp) for $ 45., delivered, who have your system.

Depending on how extensive your mods are I can also show you how the underhood setups do.

I recommend staying with your system, but updating the filter, unless you're over 475 hp.

The Green Filter carries a lifetime warranty, stainless steel endcap, and WORKS GREAT!

no offense..but the green filters look kinda ricey.

Any reason why they are green?? Whats so superior about them??

I'd rather have an open-ended filter over a closed one.

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
whats the Diff between the K&N and that GREEN FILTER ?? only bad thang about the Densecharger kit in the fenderwell. is the turbalance prob and MAF-readings. has too many bends for my taste.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v
no offense..but the green filters look kinda ricey.

Any reason why they are green?? Whats so superior about them??

I'd rather have an open-ended filter over a closed one.

yeah i've been looking into those filters too and trying to determine what makes them better. if you look on the site they sell sprays to paint them different colors. personally i don't care about the color as long as it works.

JP DEMOLET

Established Member
The green filter on the shootout winning system posted 5-6 hp more than the old filter.

We're seeing +2-3 on the N/A systems.

The dyno chart on my site, Stage 2 (9" Green Filter) posted +19 hp & +23 ft. lb. torque over a metal CAI that beat me at the shootout on the modded Cobra.

More dyno results will be forthcoming from forum members as I get these new systems in service.

The K&N warranty is ONE YEAR on the racing filters.

The Green Filter is lifetime.

The Green Filter is TOP QUALITY with a stainless steel endcap, unlike most of the other filters' rubber cap.

I'm seeing significantly more CFM flow for the same size filter which equals more power.

BETTER WARRANTY
BETTER QUALITY
MORE CFM FLOW=better dyno numbers

I can use any filter I want with my systems.

GO GREEN.

check out their site @ www.GreenFilterusa.com

Filters Evolve, just like our Mustangs!

Yes you can get them in different colors but I'm getting such good numbers and customer reactions that I'll leave them in the 'LUCKY SHAMROCK GREEN' color.

At $75. retail price for the std. filter on the std. 4.6 systems I wouldn't be paying more unless I can offer more peformance and a better warranty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread