Tulsa deputy shooting

Joeysnk

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhhcgFf5RQ

He was an actual police deputy for one year, In 1964. In addition to that, he donated a lot of money and equipment to the police department, which is why they let him on patrols where he could chase, arrest, and kill people. And in 2011, he donated enough stuff that they named him Deputy of the Year.

He thought he was using is taser.

F your Breath….

if someone can embed that would be great thanks

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Yeah, that was pretty bad.
Probably shouldn't be doing law enforcement on the streets at 72 years of age.

The sad thing is he was the only one being apologetic, and the younger guys were acting like the shooting was completely justified.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Not even a real cop . The old man had no business out there. I seriously doubt he had tthe proper amount of training necessary.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Not even a real cop . The old man had no business out there. I seriously doubt he had tthe proper amount of training necessary.

Agreed, apparently the old guy was trying to use his taser, but grabbed his gun by accident.
I don't even think a taser was necessary for this guy, as he already had his hands behind his back when he went down.

truefiveo

Established Member

I'm not surprised at anything like this that comes out of Tulsa Oklahoma.

The sheriff was like go ahead and let the ole geezer patrol the streets..him and his donations are good ole folk to us.

Agility and Use of Force Evaluations???

Nahhh hell be alright out there.....:lol:

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Lol at the juice head having a roid rage. Way too many allowed within the ranks.

Last edited:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Another run run shoot shoot. Meh.

The national take-away is:

"You shouldn’t have ****ing ran!" - quote from an on scene deputy

Last edited:

GRUSE

Established Member
Appalling the LEO's answer to the suspect saying I'm loosing my breath,"F**** your breath". Also after he's shot,the female yelling stop resisting.The old guy dropped the pistol too,lucky it didn't discharge and kill a innocent victim or LEO.

How much do you think would have to be donated to ride along with the Secret Service or DEA?I understand their parties are epic.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Another run run shoot shoot. Meh.

The national take-away is:

"You shouldn’t have ****ing ran!" - quote from an on scene deputy

I would not call this a run shoot shoot.

1 officer tackled him as he should have.
This was a complete **** up from someone who should not have been there in the first place.
A tragic **** up.

And I guess we need to make a sticky of cop threads and put them all in one.

OhIIICobra

Established Member

This was a complete **** up from someone who should not have been there in the first place.
A tragic **** up.

You're entitled to call it what you want, there is one thing that ALL of these shootings have in common. Willful non-compliance.

truefiveo

Established Member

A tragic **** up.

But.. but... but...Stampede this place is turning into a Copblock.org with all these threads of members not agreeing with the actions of horrible LEOs lately ...please make it stop:whine::whine::whine:

2000gt4.6

Established Member
You're entitled to call it what you want, there is one thing that ALL of these shootings have in common. Willful non-compliance.

Yep. Was it wrong? Sure. Could he have not ran and still be alive? No doubt.

This is like feeling sorry for people watching street racing that get ran over. Most of the time nothing happens, but your decisions placed you here.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm all for holding cops accountable. I'm all for holding the others that cover up for them accountable.
Judges also. I would love a massive clean up of our justice system.

However, running from them, telling them **** you, etc.... Does no one any good.
The anti-police movement will only make things worse.

I saw one today where they were doing something with a homeless guy and this bitch is filming while yelling Don't ****ing touch him, **** you, Y'all ****ing pigs, etc.....
All the while I hoped they would arrest her for her foul mouth as there were kids around.
None of that shit helps anybody.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I'm all for holding cops accountable. I'm all for holding the others that cover up for them accountable.
Judges also. I would love a massive clean up of our justice system.

As much as I would love to see that, I think you'd really hear the screaming start. The underlying truth is many people cry for justice but what they really want is to be left the hell alone to do what they want.

We hear people complaining that the U.S. is like "Nazi Germany", but if we had a 100% efficient and effective police/justice system where no breaks were given, the cries of oppression would be deafening and we would need a special three letter agency assigned just to keep new prison space available.

American society as a whole get break after break from our weak justice system day in and day out. I think the overwhelming weakness of our justice system is why we see so much stupidity occur because people think the risk is worth the reward.

Users who are viewing this thread