Tune is complete - Big Thanks to BAP, KPS and Lund Racing!

icepic

Established Member
Dyno Results_1.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Schedules and weather finally came together. My tune is complete and I have one word - Awesome!

Bills Auto Performance - Billy, amazing work on the cams, injectors, 10% lower and long tube headers! Your estimates of HP to be gained were very accurate.

Keith's Pit Stop - Keith, thanks for spending half your day running the dyno and keeping things safe! Great guy and great customer service! We need to do a MACA Dyno day at Keiths.

Lund Racing - Jon Lund II, thanks for dedicating half your day to this and for an awesome and safe tune![/FONT]

Wiseguy

Established Member
Thank you Richard. I am very glad we got the 800rwhp number. Lund/ Lund II dialed in a great tune. Never met Keith but spending the time to ensure a great tune after all the weather delay's is a Winner!!The power does not drop off at all on the graph and its not even a 5.8 liter. Plus 125 rwhp from before!!!!Great results with these cams and there are a lot out there.

Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Dont know your set up but it does not matter, 800 plus at the tire is awesome!! More and more 800 plus hp cars popping up around here. Congrats, post up your set up if you dont mind.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sweet numbers! I know Bill and Lund are always awesome! Looks like you may have found a great dyno place too!

Keith is on this site isn't he? Is that the guy who has the white with blue stripe shelby?

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Yes and Keith is the one that came to the Maryland Performance dyno day and put down over 1,000 hp.
....and congrats on the numbers Richard!! :coolman:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yes and Keith is the one that came to the Maryland Performance dyno day and put down over 1,000 hp.
....and congrats on the numbers Richard!! :coolman:

Thats what I thought. Be nice to get up there for a dyno day....later this year. Let me get a few things done first. :coolman:

et9secstang

Established Member
Great numbers out of that car, keep torco on hand, That car pulls till you let off the go pedal ,stock up on rear tires!!

Users who are viewing this thread