Tune question

Lightningboy99

Established Member
yeah that was what i was thinking it was just a gift from my father and i dont want to disappoint him being it was a gift but i have heard of a hypertech tune on a 03 cobra.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Lightningboy99 said:
yeah that was what i was thinking it was just a gift from my father and i dont want to disappoint him being it was a gift but i have heard of a hypertech tune on a 03 cobra.

03's and lightnings are 2 diffrent animals... lightnings are much more sensitive in the short block area. a little knock can send rods threw blocks...

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member

Chrolle

Established Member
Not to flood someone elses thread but since the tuners got brought up and im sorta on the same question. So with an SCT can you just plug it in, throw a tune on your ECU and then unplug it or does it have to stay in the truck? I have my Mafia, 6#, Wideband ready to go on tomorrow, but dont really have the extra funds to shell out for a tuner right now..wasnt sure if i could burrow someones with a similar mod list and tune and throw it on my computer in the truck or does it not work like that?

So far i have Bassani catback, CAI, TB already on and she screams but want to put the rest on before this weekend. A few shops have told me i could "RUN" the other stuff as long as i dont get into it hard but im not about to take that chance.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Chrolle- In order to use someone else's tune from an Xcal/Predator their original (factory) tune must be reloaded into their truck. This "unlocks" the device and makes it re-usable to load a tune onto another truck..... In other words, one tuning device per truck is needed.
-Joshua

I have a DiabloSport Revolution that I'd loan you, but it was calibrated for a 80mm MAF...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread