Tuned GT500 goes 10.4

My94GT

Established Member
Not surprising to see what the car will click off in the average joes hands. We see plenty of that with the demon crowd as well.

I’ll be curious to see what others pull of with a tune and a true DR set up.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not surprising to see what the car will click off in the average joes hands. We see plenty of that with the demon crowd as well.

That kid speedphenom was at my local 1/8” track last night in his 2020 gt500. His best pass was 7.39@101mph. He was on drag radials and the DA was -56ft

PIPO

Established Member
Not fast enough for an 808 Demon. Maybe in the 1/4 mile. I bet his 60’ wasn’t that great, 1.6-1-7 range.

PIPO

Established Member
His 1/8 mile times on his 10.6@133 1/4 mile pass was 6.9@107.

Stop at 11:32 and see time slip.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
His 1/8 mile times on his 10.6@133 1/4 mile pass was 6.9@107.

Stop at 11:32 and see time slip.

They must have prepped the shit out that track. He couldn’t even come close to that last night and he was on a better tire and better DA.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Last race I was at that Demons were present, most couldn’t knock off better than 11s. On guy, lol, couldn’t get out of the 13s. Shit was hilarious.

Like mistletoe, I’m hung where you will see.

My94GT

Established Member
Last race I was at that Demons were present, most couldn’t knock off better than 11s. On guy, lol, couldn’t get out of the 13s. Shit was hilarious.

Like mistletoe, I’m hung where you will see.

yup we’ll likely see a lot of the same for the GT500. Thankfully there will be a larger sample size of GT500s sold and more people will hit the track with them. The groups of more track focused Demon owners that have gone to track rentals have ran in the 9s.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
They must have prepped the shit out that track. He couldn’t even come close to that last night and he was on a better tire and better DA.
They did prep the shit out of that track that Speed Phenom first ran at. (The one in Texas.)
They aired out the rear tires to a certain psi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread