Tuner needed In VA

xsboosted

Established Member
Anyone know of a good tuner in the south western virginia region? Im located in giles county. I want to get in touch with a good tuner to get a parts list together to achieve my power goals, and what tuner/maf i should go with.

va boy

Established Member
PJ Hooper at Black Ops Motorsports did good by me. Give him a call. 434-509-0080. He's located in Lynchburg, Va.
He's really into driveability tuning, not so much of a numbers chaser, dyno queen type tuner. Don't mistake that for him not getting solid numbers, he just does good safe tunes. Tell him Jason sent ya.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I went to Fastlane in Raleigh, NC. I am from Roanoke and it was only a 3hr drive. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again. Its an easy drive and worth the drive.

xsboosted

Established Member
Black ops tuned my car when the previous owner had it, i may hit them up. Ive heard very good things about fastlane too.

2002BLGT

Established Member
I am in Bedford VA , 540-875-8722 actually closer to you guys than Blackops , not sure if they are even still open , pretty sure they are closed down or in the process of closing down , had several people tell me they have been by there and the shops always locked up and only 1 or 2 cars sitting around on blocks in the parking lot , I have tuned a few cars for Robert and will probably be tuning more if if this is the case , my cell is 540-875-8722 , I am fixing 2 cars from there now that they totally screwed up , one of them is dumping so much fuel first thing I have to do is change the oil because its so rich there is half a quart of gas mixed in with the oil

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread