Tuners in NW Florida?

AF EOD

Established Member
Just purchased a Cobra and I'm looking for a good shop to get some work done. Anyone know of tuners or a good shop around Pensacola and Panama City? I live right in the middle of both.
Thanx in advance for your help.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well Mak Performance is a great tunner in the South Florida area . It's a bit far but you could call and find out what's best for you and maybe they could help you or guide you in what your looking for. Hey it won't hurt just to call and find out ;)

1-877-MAK-RACE or visit them at www.makperformance.com

AF EOD

Established Member
Thank you for the reference. I'd hate to have to drive down there to get work done. Are there no places closer? Tallahassee? Pensacola? Anyone know?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well Mak Performance just finish building a Front Cover 93Fox Body Stang with a 03-04 Cobra Motor Swap, It's on the April Cover of 5.0 Mustang Magazine.

Hey to each there own there all great shops with good feedback from thousands of customers, all three shops would be great choices. The choice is yours. Good Luck Pal...

rmgtc01

Established Member
I haven't heard of too many places in N. Fl.
Just buy the pulley and upgrades you want and make the drive to Tampa.
The ride back will take you less time...trust me.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
im at eglin aswell,but not at the moment since im in the biggest shithole in the sandbox.been when i get back will have to meet up.have you been on gulf coast muscle.org.its a local site

AF EOD

Established Member
I just got back from that sandbox. 7 months of pure bliss. I was up around Kirkuk supporting the army. Let me know when you get back. I'll be here.

AF EOD

Established Member
I got my answer, my thread no prob. Hi jack and talk about all the eglin/hurby area shizzle you want. I'm here.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
AF EOD said:
I just got back from that sandbox. 7 months of pure bliss. I was up around Kirkuk supporting the army. Let me know when you get back. I'll be here.
yea i spent the better part of 2005 in balad and six months lattar where am i,in the other war zone.its all good tho money for my motor :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread