Tuners

Nitto 5.0

Established Member
Hey guys a tuner question I have a x4 tuner from Bama I am switching to the n gauge from Lund what do I need to do to sell my old tuner or is it worth selling?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
X4 definitely worth some money. You can sell it locked or unlocked. Check fleabay for current pricing. You would need SCT to unlock for their fee to sell that way.

OXWhiteGT

Established Member
How easy is the Lund tune to get done? I have a 2016 GT with D-1SC running 9lbs right now. I'm toying with going E85 with headers to get some more power in the future and maybe going with Lund. I keep seeing Lund doing good things and was curious.

Nitto 5.0

Established Member
I'm not sure, I've heard to many great things about Lund tunes, I just contacted them for the tunes and tuner I'm having them to also tune for E85 so time will tell, I had Bama and I felt like the car had more in it, plus when I called Bama they didn't seem too with it, bad thing about Lund is you can't talk to anyone just Email but so far so good.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
SCT charges $150 to clear / unlock an X4. If that needs done you can get $100 or so for it. Buyer contacts SCT, pays $150 to SCT, sends it to SCT, and gets it back in a week with a fresh upload ( not a tune ). You pay to ship to SCT, the return shipping is included in the $150. Great service.

Users who are viewing this thread