Tuning Changes for Boss Intake

AKDMB

Established Member
From what I have heard, up the rev limiter to your choosing and set Manifold Volume to 11.74.I'm a noob practicing tuning my 3.7 right now with hopes of tuning a coyote project car I'm working on here in a few months. I asked this same question on HP Tuners forum and the link to that thread is below. I pulled a Mustang GT File and a Boss 302 file from the HP Tuners repository and did a quick compare to verify what the HP Tuners forum suggested as well as took a couple screenshots. You could use sections of the Boss 302 file as a good starting point. Of course, do all of this at your own risk.

Normal Mustang GT Tune
777.PNG

Boss 302 Silver Key
555.PNG

What tune changes need to be made for a Boss 302 Intake Manifold on a 2014 Coyote
http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...r-a-Boss-302-Intake-Manifold-on-a-2014-Coyote

EDIT: The one thing I am not sure about is all of the tables that make reference to RPM, which include WOT Lambda, Borderline Spark(all 16 mapped points), MBT Spark(all 16 mapped points), Cylinder Pressure Limit, Knock Sensor RPM Limit, it goes on and on. If all of this is required then quite a lot changes are needed lol. I'm guessing you would need to adjust the axes of these tables to go up to your rev limit and then be sure that the values are safe in those areas. I am interested in knowing this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread