Tuning Day/Get Together May 5th, 2007

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah Quint, I was that guy with the black cobra you ran into down in Marysville a few years back, we stopped and chatted a bit....did you get that dent in the left rear pillar fixed?

Rick

QUINT

Established Member
schef said:
Quint, were at Bremerton raceways last saturday?

Nope, wasn't me. My wife and I spent last Easter weekend at both our parents houses feeding our faces and getting fatter :p

Killa B said:
Hey Quint ...Welcome.

I just talked to Jason earlier today, he says your car is pretty badass. Can't wait to see it on the 5th.

Hello, thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to checking out some cool cars, meeting some nice people and cruising. That's what gear heads do best :rockon:

RickSvt said:
Yeah Quint, I was that guy with the black cobra you ran into down in Marysville a few years back, we stopped and chatted a bit....did you get that dent in the left rear pillar fixed?

Rick

Haha, I thought that was you. I even posted that above but then deleted it thinking "what would the odds of that be" haha :D Man I can't believe you remember about my dented rear pillar. Nope it's still dented. I had one company try to get to it (paintless dent repair) and they couldn't reach it. I've been meaning to try some other places, just haven't taken the time to yet. And since it's really not that noticeable it doesn't bug me too much.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Things are looking good for me to go at least to watch. Haven't sprayed in a long time but I'm looking to try out my NX solenoid on the dyno.

whitelx

Established Member
Will the dyno be available for FWD? I wouldnt mind getting a baseline before the 3L swap on the Contour.
-whitelx

hyper00

Sybil Rides
Established Member
Please remove me from the dyno list. I have to attend a conference in Tacoma on May 4th -5th. I will try to at least stop by and see some of your cars, depending on what time it ends.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
There might be some for dyno pulls, its all first come first serve on that. Let me know if you are going to make it and I can let the guys at MPS know

Rick

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Pm

Rick, You need to clean out your PM box so you can recieve more...Hey give me your list of product you would use from Zaino.....Claybar,...Etc..

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
03CONVTORCH said:
Rick, You need to clean out your PM box so you can recieve more...Hey give me your list of product you would use from Zaino.....Claybar,...Etc..

I use Griots and have been very happy with the results. just MHO.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Hey Quint, long time no see. Good to hear your still out playin with your car. You guys are in for a treat Quints ride is by far the nicest Tiburon around here. Anyway If for some reason I dont end up making my race I will try to run up there for a few and visit.

QUINT

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Hey Quint, long time no see. Good to hear your still out playin with your car. You guys are in for a treat Quints ride is by far the nicest Tiburon around here. Anyway If for some reason I dont end up making my race I will try to run up there for a few and visit.

Thanks for the kind words EJ :) I hope you're able to join in on this meet, I think my car misses you hahaha :-D

Users who are viewing this thread