Tuning with Mike Post @ dynotuneMP ( Illinois) AWESOME

grabsand

Established Member
I just wanted to let everyone know of my tuning EXP with Mike Post. I have a 93 fox cobra. 331 blower/heads/cam,etc.. I took it to him to get tuned after the motor was rebuilt brand new from top to bottom. This was an experience of a lifetime. Very interactive and informative. Not only did we talk over the hows and whys and what Mike was doing, but how it interacts with the tune and driving and making power. It was the coolest thing to have worked with a great tuner but accept me as not just a dolla bill walking through the door. I had one other tune before..This is not a knock at Mr Kurgen ( Good Tuner ), but this was Nite and day in comparison and for two reasons only, Bob never told me what he was doing or why and tried to up sell me on parts? Mike took out that time and spent a few hrs with me during the whole tune to explain in detail everything he does and why. That's customer service!!!! WE had a blast some good conversations and made power like he said.. He also made suggestions and even went to competitors to find the cheapest parts for me.

all said and done 491 HP/ 463TQ and had it not for the stock block and a better fuel system 550-600 was not an issue.

So if you in the market for a tune, and willing or in Illinois to travel to the ( new Hampshier) area... Give Mike a call.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Post is a great guy! Met him and spoke to him on numerous occasions. Did a lot of work on my 07 GT from a blower install, tuning, axle swap, etc.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Glad you posted this, My car will be going to Mike pretty soon. I was going to go to barth because they are both in my area but the shop that i take my car to/work at recommended Mike Post so that's where its going.

Users who are viewing this thread