tuning??

umcghost04

Established Member
hey guys i wanna tune my 04 cobra but i dont know who to take it to?? i need your help or suggestions.i only have an o/r x pipe,slp catback, jlt cold air intake,2.93 upper pulley,double pass h/e on the car.i made 459 hp without a tune or tuner.i now want to install the 4lbs.lower pulley and the sct x cal3tuner.where do you think i should take it to?and how much hp do you think i would gain??i would really appreciate your help.thanx

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
''i made 459 hp without a tune or tuner''
This is good way to blow you engine.Get it to a tuner or get a e-mail tune from one of the tuners on here that know these cars.VMP and Amazon are really good.

JymBart

Established Member
hey guys i wanna tune my 04 cobra but i dont know who to take it to?? i need your help or suggestions.i only have an o/r x pipe,slp catback, jlt cold air intake,2.93 upper pulley,double pass h/e on the car.i made 459 hp without a tune or tuner.i now want to install the 4lbs.lower pulley and the sct x cal3tuner.where do you think i should take it to?and how much hp do you think i would gain??i would really appreciate your help.thanx

Where do you live in Funky Town. Hard to tell you where to take your car for a tune unless you know where the funky chicken speed shop is. All kidding aside, .... get a tune in that thing before you do some real damage to your engine.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member

:eek::eek: stay out of boost until you get a tune in that car.. you are on borrowed time..

Patriot Guy

Established Member
I am in TX, as far west as you can get and I can tell you I don't have a warm fuzzy with anyone out here. I have been using Rick@ Amazon and have been more than statisfied. He and Linn are good folks.

Users who are viewing this thread