Turbo Acura and WS6 TA Terminated

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
skunk50 said:
well maybe he's leaving shit out about his own attitude.... and look at his post calling this import a RICER just because it's an import. maybe he acted like a dick after winning which is why they flipped him off.

got beat by a few Acuras huh

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
skunk50 said:
well maybe he's leaving shit out about his own attitude.... and look at his post calling this import a RICER just because it's an import. maybe he acted like a dick after winning which is why they flipped him off.

I dont remember being a dick. I just outran him once, he tried to do the ricer fly-by and I denied him.

He tries to act tough, I make him look stupid, and im the dick? :shrug:

Then I must be a big dick:dw: , because I do it all the time to american, euro, and jap guys that try that ricer flyby crap.

Its never happened to me, because I dont try to act like a thug and pull a flyby on a car much faster than mine. I guess im just not cool enough to act like a wankster, I lose. :shrug:

Not all jap cars are ricers in my opinion, it comes with the attitude of the driver. Sure I drive american, but I hang out with several guys with jap/euro cars that make Kenne Bell Cobras cry, so im open minded =0

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
I was born in Lebanon, its like 25 mins north of indy lol! Near Thorntown, and like 20 mins from noblesville

TRiedy

wish i was back in FL!
Established Member
hey any of you guys around tampa.. im going to be going home for a couple weeks to clearwater/palm harbor, and id like to meet some guys around the area. i should be down there next saturday if everything goes smoothly with the house im buying right now. any interest?

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
TRiedy said:
hey any of you guys around tampa.. im going to be going home for a couple weeks to clearwater/palm harbor, and id like to meet some guys around the area. i should be down there next saturday if everything goes smoothly with the house im buying right now. any interest?
PM sent.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Nice kills! Reading that makes me miss my Cobra with basically the same mods.:(

Users who are viewing this thread