Turbo/Auto/4v Part out **CHEAP**

bttlfed98gt

Established Member
Hey guys,

Im going to a different set-up so I wll be parting out the current set up in the car. Details are-

Iron Block STD. Bore with stock 03 cobra mahl pistons, total seal rings, Manley H beams, Cobra crank, Melling 4v Billet Oil Pump, Cobra Pick up tube

Full face flanged upper and lower thrust bearings, King brand rods and mains

ARP Main Studs, MMR Allen side Bolts,

Has 5800 miles on it

For the heads

ARP 8740 Head Studs torqued 1 time

04 cobra heads with new tensioners (primary/seconday)

99 cobra intake cams/04 cobra exhaust cams

Will come with both coolant pipes in the rear of the heads. 1 for heater core 1for head cooling mod.

Heads have 29k miles on them

Also have complete 99 cobra intake set-up with cable and oem cable bracket
The upper is painted wrinkle black

05 Lincoln Avaitor valve covers with -12 breather bungs welded on, the reason I went with avaitor cvers is because both breathers are in the back and it makes for a much cleaner install. They are also painted wrinkle black

03 Mach1 Timing cover

I also am selling the turbo kit, It is a
Gen 1 ON3 kit, completly changed. I will explain everything via pm or text because it is a lot to type. It will come with a brand new prcision 7675 turbo. This set up on 21lbs on E85 made 712 rwhp 779 rwtq std on a dynocom dyno through a c4 with a 4000 stall. I can provide the dyno sheet if need be.

As for everything else. Heres what is have summed up

complete 4v coil on plug set up
coil on plug valve covers
Brand new 4v alternator
4v coil on plug conversion harness for a 96-98 gt/cobra
cobra oil cooler
Aeromotive 99 cobra fuel rails
98 cobra coolant crossover modified for a thermostat housing to be ran inline with the upper radiator hse. I can provide pictures if you wat to see how it looks.

I am also selling the complete hydroboost/power steering set up and A/c set up from the 98gt. Radiator, hoses, fan. Basically anything that is under the hood minus the k member is for sale. I know this is alot to process but if you need something shoot me a text @ 817-300-2396 or a pm and I will get you a price.

I will post pictures tomorrow of the complet turbo/auto/4v set-up

Thanks guys,

John

bttlfed98gt

Established Member
^ Possibly, I have a guy on the corral wanting the heads without the cams so if I can line up a for sure sae with both parties I will do it

bttlfed98gt

Established Member
dd9cc248.jpg

8560d3f8.jpg

3eaf8dca.jpg

1e8a195a.jpg

3eaf8dca.jpg

Excuse the dirty undercar shots lol. The crosover is black due to having a rear main leak. It will be cleaned to the best of my ability once sold. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread