TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Congrats on the sale. The 03-04 Cobra scene will never be the same again. Thanks for being a pioneer and sharing all you experences with us guys on the web. Your a no BS guy and thats the kind of info we always got from you,Good or bad. Good luck with the new toys and dont be a starnger...

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
HELLION said:
All I can say is...................................
Let me tell you Bro, you got THE Cobra. Congrats on the great steal of a buy and I hope you enjoy it as much as Postban and we did...:rockon:

And for Postban, Next time I change my oil I will pour some on the ground, for my Homie "Scratchy":coolman:

Chi3f

Established Member
truck has been gone a couple weeks i wish i had done it sooner so i could have had scratchy in my garage:nonono:

now i have the challenge of finding something as worthy out there at such a good price. (probably won't be a stang)

HELLION

Established Member
can someone help me find this car? I sold it to a guy named Raymond he sold it becouse he perpaid for a 2010 ss camaro. Last that I know he sold it to someone in Jacksonville,fl. yes I took the cage out and put stock seats back in it. and no I didnt bet the piss out of thr car. I only put 100 miles on it.sold it to fast.sold it to buy my first house.would likr to find it and get it back.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
can someone help me find this car? I sold it to a guy named Raymond he sold it becouse he perpaid for a 2010 ss camaro. Last that I know he sold it to someone in Jacksonville,fl. yes I took the cage out and put stock seats back in it. and no I didnt bet the piss out of thr car. I only put 100 miles on it.sold it to fast.sold it to buy my first house.would likr to find it and get it back.

Some guy in Tennessee [IIRC] contacted me last year, as he knew it was my old car, was that Raymond? That was the last I heard. He had the boost and timing way up and said something about 900+ RWHP, hope he did not pop it. Good luck.

Dont miss the car but still like the pics.
CHROME-SIG.jpg

mmm003.jpg

scratchy023.jpg

scratchy030.jpg

HELLION

Established Member
HP performance had it on there dyno befor he sold it.do you still have the guys number or is he a member on here. Thanks Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread