Turbo Cobra Locations:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
BOSS 32V -Bay Area, California- DIY custom kit Turbonetics GT-K1000 (76mm), TKO600, 600/600 12.5psi, 91 octane and 13 degrees...

Big boost numbers coming soon...

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
kodycobra-Jefferson City, MO-Hellion 76mmBB-711RWHP@18psi 94oct(C16coming right up)-T56

jackhimup

Established Member
jackhimup - Buffalo (Akron) NY - Pro Turbo 76mm - 718hp/626tq @ 19psi Dynojet - 605hp/575tq @ 16psi Mustang Dyno (spinning) - 93 oct - MMR TKO 900
(97 Cobra, 03 Termi swap)

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
You could always throw a sign on your car that says STEAL ME PLEASE. I live here. You could always list your address' too...just to make it easier.

As a cop, this thread isn't very safe if you value your car, thieves are everywhere...including the internet.

Janstang

Established Member
You could always throw a sign on your car that says STEAL ME PLEASE. I live here. You could always list your address' too...just to make it easier.

As a cop, this thread isn't very safe if you value your car, thieves are everywhere...including the internet.
I encourage anyone to come and try.

dover

vettekiller
Established Member

I didn't ask for license plates or specific addresses, if someone wants to weed throught the millions of people in Columbus to steal my car, than I guess that was going to happen reguardless of this thread.

The reasoning behind this was for people to be informed of other cars and/or people in there area to help them out. I can't tell how many times I have questioned how many other turbo cobra's are in Columbus with me. You don't like the idea don't post here. Easy enough right?

Last edited:

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Dude...all Im tryin to say is that ppl can steal cars, the internet makes it so much easier, and you guys should protect your sweet rides. Nothing more.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Dude...all Im tryin to say is that ppl can steal cars, the internet makes it so much easier, and you guys should protect your sweet rides. Nothing more.

I understand your concern, bud. I really do. I had my Black 04' stolen in December of 2006 but we are giving out any more information than what can already be found on this website.

<------ Below the user name, almost every list's what State or City/State they are in. No more information is being given than that.

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
I understand your concern, bud. I really do. I had my Black 04' stolen in December of 2006 but we are giving out any more information than what can already be found on this website.

<------ Below the user name, almost every list's what State or City/State they are in. No more information is being given than that.

Exactly

SSeatr

Established Member
SSeatr - Long Island, NY - Hellion Twin 61mm Ballbearing - waiting to be complete #'s in 1 month - built T45 for now

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
Can i ask what it cost to do a turbo build from start to finish?Id want twins and its a street car so nothing huge. Id love to do this but ive heard its very expensive. if any one could give me an idea, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread