**turbo cobra**no reserve e-bay!

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
Hey guys. I am listing my project Cobra. It is listed through my dealership on E-Bay motors. However, this is my car.

Ford : Mustang : eBay Motors (item 330408951799 end time Mar-08-10 12:56:03 PST)

I have it listed at no reserve. Ends in 9 days.

I am not sure how to list pictures on this site. All the info is on the e-bay page. More pictures and dyno video will be done next week. Just e-mail me at the address below if you would like the additional pictures and video when we get it done.

**I HAVE MY CONTACT INFO BELOW! BEST TO CONTACT ME THAT WAY! I AM RARELY ON THIS SITE!

I was not planning on selling this yet. I am unloading this beast for another business venture. $$ HAS BEEN TIED UP IN THIS BEAST FOR FAR TOO LONG!

It is truly ONE OF A KIND! My plan was to use this as a promotional piece for our Company. I was going to do the Texas Mile Event...Pinks All Out..Be featured in several magazines ect...Take it to car shows...this would be a show stopper and one in people's memories for sure! The outcome was to get 800-1000 to the wheels on race gas and over 700 HP on 93 and street tune. A car you could drive to the grocery store with AC blowing and not worry about it blowing up. At the same time you could put race gas in it and turn up the boost..and have a car that has the potential of running in the 9's with manual shift!

My other big goal was to run at the Texas Mile Event I wanted to be the first Cobra to break 200 MPH!! (The fastest Cobra so far went 193). That would be HUGE promotion for any shop or business!! This is one reason why I went with the TKO 5 spd tranny instead of 6 spd. That should be geared perfectly for that event! Plus, I wanted to stick with manual and did not want to go with a Auto! I had not heard of anybody doing this combo and I wanted to see what it would do with this set up. First gear with this Transmission is VERY tall and works perfectly with the Turbo set up! I did not know if I would like it...and...I LOVE IT!

Here is a list of what the car has and what the cost would be to build the same car. This is off the top of my head! I am probably leaving some stuff out!

Cost To Build Orange Crush:

Cost Of Orange Cobra w less than 10K miles: $25,000 (or more)

Custom Stripes Paint and Hood: $3000

Wheels and Tires: $1733.74

Rear Seat Delete: $150

Transmission: TKO 500 + Scatter-Shield and drive shaft: $2500

Spec Stage 3 Clutch and flywheel: $350

Level 5 IRS Rear End: (Bushings) (Half Shafts..Mounts...Braces ect) $3000

Hellion/Turbonetics 91 MM Y2K Beast Kit: $7500

CP Pistons: $860

Stainless Rings: $219.95

Main, Rod Bearings: $169

Head Changing Kit: $129.95

01 Intake Conversion Kit, Cables and brackets: $750

Head Stud Kit: $219.95

Coat Pistons and Skirts: $285

(bored 20 over) Machine Block: $250

Balance rotating assembly: $200

Engine Assemble: $500

Motor and Turbo Install: $1500

Install IRS Differential: $350

Wiring Harness (engine harness): Motor Side: $200

01 Cobra Alt: $289.95

Valve Job Labor, replace guides and heads: $670

Main Stud Kit: $119.95

Powder Coat Valve Covers and Intake: $200

Intake Tube: $46

Valve Spring and Retainer Kit: $329.95

Serp Belt: $39.95

KB Boost A pump: $250

SCT ba 5000: $259.95

ECM: $250

75 lb Injectors: $795

Complete Fuel System fore precision triple pump..lines and fittings: $1800

Cat Back System Borla $449.99

Eboost 2: $539.99

Custom Tune and Chip: $600

PLX Custom Gauges: $269 (plus labor) These gauges are wicked! They can do some crazy things! Probably the most accurate gauges on the market! You can even download a custom pic to it! lol

This car would cost you $60,000 or more to build!!

I bought this car as a rolling chassis a couple of years ago. 03/21/2007 to be exact! It had no motor or transmission so it was announced at the auction as TMU (true miles unknown)

This is why AutoCheck shows it as "disqualified"

Their software automatically does that with a TMU announcement. I personally think that is a non effective system...and...that is just me.

Since that time we have had it started and know the miles are ONLY 10K MILES! We lucked up on that one!

**THE TITLE IS CLEAN AND CLEAR!**

The car had a horrible looking Cobra R racing bumper on it with some god awful wheels. The right front of the bumper was broken as well. It looked like it had a minor hit on the front. Frame and everything else was perfect! This didn't bother me since I would have replaced that bumper anyway! lol

I had the Cobra R bumper replaced with a factory 03 04 Cobra bumper. We also had the hood repainted (the stripes were not straight). We replaced the wheels with BRAND NEW FR500's with BRAND NEW BFG DRAGS ON THE REAR and NEW BFG's on the front!

The body has less than 10K miles on it! Check out the pictures of the under carriage! Like BRAND NEW!! The build has a little over 1000 miles on it. I just literally put the break in miles on it!

EVERYTHING IS PRACTICALLY NEW!!!

Here is where we are with it right now:

My tuner has done the following so far.

He has ran it with 14 lbs... 590 to the ground. (About 690 to the crank!)

17 lbs: 650hp to the ground. (About 760HP to the Crank!)

20 lbs: 700 to the ground. (that was pig rich too) That = about 820HP to the crank!)

**All on 93 Octane** not much over 6000 rpm.

On Race gas and at a higher RPM MUCH MORE can and will be accomplished. We are being ultra conservative.

The outcome is to get it efficient at 20 lbs and see where it goes. Then we will turn it up to 25-26 lb range on race gas. That would be interesting! We estimate:

800-1000 HP to the GROUND!

The new owner can have the car tuned and dynoed with race gas and high boost. We don't have time to complete it. Hence the reason it is going for a steal of a price!

Also, there are a few chips on the hood and front due to a hose coming lose at the shop and landing on the car. These are very minor. Pictures can be taken and sent to you upon your request.

I am picky as you can get it. These are things that would make the car a WINNING SHOW CAR!

Please let us know if you would like additional pictures. We posted what we had because the car is at the shop and we could not get to it today. I wanted to get the auction going at **NO RESERVE!!**

Good luck!

It is best to contact my through my personal e-mail.I am not on this site very often.

[email protected] Or,you can contact me through E-Bay as well as the numbers and e-mails listed.

Thanks guys!
B

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
Sold for $25,000. Gave it away...:shrug:

Mods you can take this thread down if you want.

Thanks,
B

Users who are viewing this thread