Turbo Cobra VS Turbo Supra

razmig

Established Member
lol when i saw the frozen pick in the beggining of him pointing i almost spit coffee all across my office haahahahahah leo's THE MAN!

redocmach1

Established Member
lol...nice car he has
and btw to electrickoptik...he is a major theif on here that stole, lied, and is hated by 75% of this forum lol

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
He had a few bad transactions on the forum(s). I've personally dealt with him a few times and never had any problems.

Back on topic: Good Video!

Allen2001GT

Established Member
nice vid, guy just looks like a tool with the turbo cobra. maybe is the still moment at the beginning:shrug:

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damn how much is he putting to the wheels....to bad nobody doesnt like him on the forum anymore.

SVTBMG

Banned
Leo looks like a little thief ***. I would hate him even if i didnt know by just looking at him, and his car makes shit for power if it barely edged out a 500hp supra.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
That power doesn't really sound right to me. My buddies cobra with the 76mm hellion kit at 20lbs makes about 720 to the wheels. Does 3 1/2lbs of boost make 200 hp difference?

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
If this guy is such a dickbag somebody should do the right thing and photoshop his face onto a bunch of stupid internet pics.........

slowoh3cobra

Banned
nice car, who cares if he had some bad business, , shit happens, didnt he take care of his outstanding bizz? and pay everybody back? hmmm...oh well, the car looks like it rides out pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread