Turbo eclipse psych kill

rubber duck

Established Member
I was out cruising this morning in the cobra when I got caught behind a silver eclipse at a light with a younger guy and his girlfriend inside. He was turning left and I was going to hang a right until he bov'd me. :bored: I figured I'd have a little fun with him and show him that I had one of those too. :rolling:

He made a left and I follow suit. He guns it and squeaks the fronts. I hit it about 3/4 throttle and hold first until I'm along side him, hit second and let off..... PSSSSHHHHED him really nice. Him and his girl look over at me like I have a dick in my ear. I smile and pull in front of him. He pulls around me and then along side. His lady friend looks over and says to me "Your car is beautiful." He shakes his head and speeds off. Not bad for a Sunday morning.:coolman:

rubber duck

Established Member
I always get that look after an import sneezes at me and I give a nice giant sneeze in return. I'm gettin addicted to this blow through setup.:rockon:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
I was out cruising this morning in the cobra when I got caught behind a silver eclipse at a light with a younger guy and his girlfriend inside. He was turning left and I was going to hang a right until he bov'd me. :bored: I figured I'd have a little fun with him and show him that I had one of those too. :rolling:

He made a left and I follow suit. He guns it and squeaks the fronts. I hit it about 3/4 throttle and hold first until I'm along side him, hit second and let off..... PSSSSHHHHED him really nice. Him and his girl look over at me like I have a dick in my ear. I smile and pull in front of him. He pulls around me and then along side. His lady friend looks over and says to me "Your car is beautiful." He shakes his head and speeds off. Not bad for a Sunday morning.:coolman:

hahaha nice, even his lady hates his car lol.

Users who are viewing this thread