Turbo Kits Available!!!!

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We are proud to announce that we will be an distributor and authorized installer of Pro Turbo Kits. These kits are of high quality and you don't have to delete or move any accesories. We will starting up a list now and making appointments for installs in 2 weeks. The best part about these kits are you can make the same hp as a supercharger at 1/2 the boost and it's a lot easier on the motor. We are going to stock 03 cobra, mach 1, and 2v gt kit's. For more info give us a call.

Rick

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
We are proud to announce that we will be an distributor and authorized installer of Pro Turbo Kits. These kits are of high quality and you don't have to delete or move any accesories. We will starting up a list now and making appointments for installs in 2 weeks. The best part about these kits are you can make the same hp as a supercharger at 1/2 the boost and it's a lot easier on the motor. We are going to stock 03 cobra, mach 1, and 2v gt kit's. For more info give us a call.

Rick
If I was keeping my GT I'd be all over this!

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
got a question, why buy a cobra w/ a supercharger just to rip it off?

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTour99
got a question, why buy a cobra w/ a supercharger just to rip it off?
To put a more efficient, higher boost producing element on it such as the Kenne-Bell or a turbo.

Here's a question....

WHY NOT?!?

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
To put a more efficient, higher boost producing element on it such as the Kenne-Bell or a turbo.

Here's a question....

WHY NOT?!?
but Dan, .....wouldn't you get the same result from changing a pulley on your car?

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Grim's Reaper
but Dan, .....wouldn't you get the same result from changing a pulley on your car?
The problem I encounter with the smaller pulley is overheating & overspinning the Eaton. The KB is more efficient with the heat, and a turbo is just ultra smooth!

KB KB KB KB KB KB KB KB KB KB KB.....but we'll settle for high boost on the Eaton right now ;-)

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I swear when I popped my hood the other day my engine whispered "blow me." :p

Putting boost on my motor with 10:5 compression may not be too good however.:(

khaine

Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
I swear when I popped my hood the other day my engine whispered "blow me." :p

Putting boost on my motor with 10:5 compression may not be too good however.:(

I'm running 15psi of boost on my DOHC motor that's got 10.5:1 compression, don't have any problems with it (other than a restrictive exhaust)

you just need to pull lots of timing to get it to work properly :-D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've seen a couple installed. The kit looks real nice and fits well except for the closeness of the turbo to the driver's side valve cover on one kit I saw. I believe it was one of the first ones. Have they addressed that issue? I know the brake and power steering lines are real close there also. These are the issues I worry about. Overheating the brake fluid/power steering fluid would be bad. The awesome heat generated by the head unit, in such close proximity to the stock PLASTIC valve covers is the other real problem. Has there been any corrective steps taken on these issues? Like I said it is a good looking and fitting kit. It's just hard to find a way to make all this fit in such a small area.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
The 99+ GT cars should be making around 360RWHP and around 440 RWTQ. Give or take some depending on tune and amount of boost. The numbers I've seen were from a 2000 GT with 6PSI on an otherwise stock motor.

Users who are viewing this thread