Turbo LS6 vs NOS 5.0

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Daves car is nice. Everything about it is beautiful from the paint job, to the rims, to the engine and setup. Dave Childbliss right? something like that.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
nice race but yeah there was no point in talking they kept saying where you wanna racve and then the guy says a street name then both partys get scared and change the subject

Grant

Established Member
Originally posted by charged98cobra
OH MY GOD, LIKE A 5.0 IS GONNA HAVE A CHANCE AGINST A TURBO TRANS AM. WHY DONT YOU CONTACT ME AT www.dougherbert.com and you can run that T/A aginst a hennesy twin turbo viper. Ask for doug or sonny.

dur dur dur, why wouldnt a sprayed 5.0 be able to keep up w/ a boosted t/a? You sir are a dumb f***. :rollseyes

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
dang people Im gonna make a video of the hennesy aginst a corvette, wonder who would win that one.......some people........

i dont have a corvette, but you sound pretty confident, why dont you come on down to dallas and race a lil boss 302. theres no 302 anymore, just a lil ol 357:D

edit: its a street car, so ill run ya on DRs:beer:

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
No, a T80 turbo ANYTHING V8 would own any "Nawz" 5.0. You'd have to have a HUGE shot to keep up w/ a T80 turbo, I think a T80 can support like what, 1300+hp at least? So Fatal, my contour friend, you're mistaken, and stop name calling.

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
for some reason i always wondered about who wireeater really is lol...

anyway, THE F'IN VID AINT WORKING FOR ME!!

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
OH MY GOD, LIKE A 5.0 IS GONNA HAVE A CHANCE AGINST A TURBO TRANS AM. WHY DONT YOU CONTACT ME AT www.dougherbert.com and you can run that T/A aginst a hennesy twin turbo viper. Ask for doug or sonny.

Line him up with the infamous Hennessey 800R, last time I checked she pulled 0-60 in 2.4 seconds. Damn. I think the only thing quicker then that is that new Mercedes Maclaren deal. I heared that was 2.0 seconds 0-60. Just do one favor for us.....TAPE IT!!!! Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread