Turbo Mach

sdg97232

Established Member
you guys are gonna have to take pics and vids of the get together. btw this mach was my inspiration before and during my eaton swap! im surprised the motor held up with that much power! cant wait to see some vids of it :)

Ohhh we will! I just picked up a gopro just for times like that!.......hey nick Kurt said he wants to play too he's rockin 700 HP we got our work cut out of us lol!

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Looks bada$$

Thanks man.

you guys are gonna have to take pics and vids of the get together. btw this mach was my inspiration before and during my eaton swap! im surprised the motor held up with that much power! cant wait to see some vids of it :)

Thanks man :beer: I plan to make more on the ol stock motor and hope it holds :poke:

Ohhh we will! I just picked up a gopro just for times like that!.......hey nick Kurt said he wants to play too he's rockin 700 HP we got our work cut out of us lol!

You know im game :-D

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
bump! so how bout them videos lol

Well i havent been able to get any good videos :( . The late night fun has been dead around here and with the wife working nights its hard for me to get out right now. I did sell the Race Star wheels and have a set of Weld RTS black and polished on the way :banana: . Really thinkin about a auto also. Over this T56 lol. Ill try to get a in car video soon.

How you likin your eaton swap?

smitty2919

Established Member
Any pics of the hot side routing with a stock K member??

The stock K member is the biggest reason I have not looked heavily into a turbo on my cobra.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Any pics of the hot side routing with a stock K member??

The stock K member is the biggest reason I have not looked heavily into a turbo on my cobra.

Yea i can get a few pic. I have the FF CG fab hot side with only a open down pipe. Dont see anyway to run exhaust without goin under k member with stock k. Headers arent close to the k member but installed a 1/2 k member drop to give myself more room between header and body/frame rail.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Hey when you have time I would like to get some info on your kit and what kind of tune you isedm I really want to turbo charge my mach!

Its a cg fab hotside and everything else is custom. I have a custom tune from xXx in pensacola. There is no way I'd ever do a mail order tune. Looks like your only about a hr from me.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Well i havent been able to get any good videos :( . The late night fun has been dead around here and with the wife working nights its hard for me to get out right now. I did sell the Race Star wheels and have a set of Weld RTS black and polished on the way :banana: . Really thinkin about a auto also. Over this T56 lol. Ill try to get a in car video soon.

How you likin your eaton swap?

well when i had it tuned i didnt have my boost bypass valve plumbed right and it made the numbers it does in my sig. i had one port on the boost bypass valve capped off so my tuner told me to take it off and it instantly woke the car up! i swear it gained at least 20 whp its a completely different car. it was making 7.5 lbs of boost before now its about 8.5-9 lbs. i plan on putting it back on the dyno in the spring to see what its at.

I would without a doubt do a 4R70W if i had a turbo too, nice stock looking setup and it would stay in boost unlike a manual imo. i cant wait to see it with the RTS':beer:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
well when i had it tuned i didnt have my boost bypass valve plumbed right and it made the numbers it does in my sig. i had one port on the boost bypass valve capped off so my tuner told me to take it off and it instantly woke the car up! i swear it gained at least 20 whp its a completely different car. it was making 7.5 lbs of boost before now its about 8.5-9 lbs. i plan on putting it back on the dyno in the spring to see what its at.

I would without a doubt do a 4R70W if i had a turbo too, nice stock looking setup and it would stay in boost unlike a manual imo. i cant wait to see it with the RTS':beer:

Depending how it was plumb up it was probably bleeding boost off back to the top side of the blower. Ill have pics of the RTS ASAP :D Ill also get pics of of the K memeber and hot side when i change wheels.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Depending how it was plumb up it was probably bleeding boost off back to the top side of the blower. Ill have pics of the RTS ASAP :D Ill also get pics of of the K memeber and hot side when i change wheels.

yeah after looking into it i think thats exactly what it was doing.

sweet cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread