Turbo Notchback pics & vid

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Been thinking about putting a C4 in my notch, but not sure if I want to lose overdrive. How streetable is the C4 and what kind of RPM's are you pulling.
It's very streetable, I drive it on the freeway to the track, it has 3.23 gears pulling 3-3200 rpms @ 65 mph

I see there is no distributor what are you running instead?
No distributor, I am running COP with an AEM stand alone EMU

Nice... is that a b&g kit?.... looks like nice combo
It is a PonyDown system, he has pics of my car on his front page, it's a T-6 system

Well I saw its a ponydown... jeff and brian are both top notch. I have had multiple kits from each
Yes Jeff is the man, great guy and he's local to me

boosted88coupe

Established Member
My notch went 10.0@135 on a g-tech @ 9lbs... I know the gtech is off the mark a bit but the car didn't want to stop so I sold all the 4 lug stuff and went 5 lug with termy brakes... and anniversary wheels. I've had a lot of stuff in my time but nothing touches a turbo man... once u go turbo its rare anyone ever goes back. I'll post pics of mine once I get it back together... lost my job a year ago and I stopped spending money on it. And i am going twin 63's now... should be fun

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
I love the car great job bud. I see you said it runs "mid" 11's is that a typo or did I miss the sarcastic joke?

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
I love the car great job bud. I see you said it runs "mid" 11's is that a typo or did I miss the sarcastic joke?

Yeah pure sarcasm sorry :beer: , car runs high 8's on the trans brake 20psi and I drive the car to/from the track on the freeway

Users who are viewing this thread