turbo set up

skatermckimm

4.6 ohc
Established Member
new price, $1,000 OBO, no reasonable offfer refused, i have vacation in 3 weeks and i have to finish paying it off. have new pics of kit cleaned up, very motivated seller

looking to sell my almost complete turbo kit, i say almost because you may need a nut and bolt here and there, but for most part its complete to bolt it and ride out!!.
turbonetics t70, intercooler, all piping,hot and cold side, waste gate and blow off valve, SCT 2400 maf and the shortie headers needed to bolt right up. the kit came off my 93 lx with a 302 base in her, just looking to unload as a whole right now, not interested in parting out....would like to see $2500 obo of course, local pick up preffered but can ship at buyers expense. Ran like a dream on the 302 base motor, made tons of power and torque!!!!

feel free to call/text, can get better pictures upon request, 4073141677-corey

photo4-1.gif

photo22.gif

photo1-1.gif

41.gif

22.gif

21.gif

Last edited:

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Big snail you got there! Clean that thing man ;-) glws.. Looks like a nice upgrade for someone

skatermckimm

4.6 ohc
Established Member
sry, pics were taken at like 3am, looked alot cleaner then lol....cleaned everything up today, looks great....motivated seller, dont be afraid to make me an offer!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread