TURBO Sonic Blue 03 *FS*

Extreme281

Banned
If u dont sell it i can come up with 24000 cash maybe 25 if i can get them ,not trying to low ball u just know my limit ,

Clint ODell

Established Member
Sorry was out of town. check your pm's.

Reason for not selling to the other person was his rental property was under contract to sell and won't sell till later than expected, I need it gone.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Clint ODell said:
Sorry was out of town. check your pm's.

Reason for not selling to the other person was his rental property was under contract to sell and won't sell till later than expected, I need it gone.

If yours is gone when this person gets right, give him my number. Im not GIVING mine away like you are, but I will try to sell to him.

MAtt

Clint ODell

Established Member
I dont see why with all these people that are going turbo why don't they buy one already together and running, vs Nickle and Diming themselves to death.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Clint ODell said:
I dont see why with all these people that are going turbo why don't they buy one already together and running, vs Nickle and Diming themselves to death.

Im feeling you on that one brother. I gotta get my wife something new to drive or I wouldnt even be thinking selling.

Clint ODell

Established Member
Ill try and call everyone back tonight. I havent been getting out of class till 9:30 10:00. I should be done by 7:00 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread