Turbo termi vs High hp gtr

EB85

Established Member
The F&F "Cops! Cops! Cops!" audio was an unexpected yet hilarious addition.

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Goes to show how an auto turbo car will win even with a disadvantage in power.

jacker1991

Established Member
Goes to show how an auto turbo car will win even with a disadvantage in power.

"Actual HP figures for the Mustang are unclear since it makes 1150 on nitrous but he had the bottle turned off so figure somewhere in the upper 900's for the Cobra."

Don't think the HP difference would have been enough to offset the auto advantage anyways but just clarifying in case people think he had a lot more HP than the GTR. Specially with the two dudes sitting on the back of the Cobra.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Good Race, both cars are dream cars of mine. I need to figure out what changes I need to make in my life to make either of them happen.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to make the termi joke.
It's actually quite funny, I told my wife that some people call them termi. Her exact words, "That's the stupidest term I've ever heard, sounds like what a teenager that drives a Honda would call it".

ExhaustFreak

Established Member
Ok, bear with me here. The Cobras running what looks like a dedicated exhaust through the front fender. I didn't see any exhaust tips. I know turbo'd track cars do run the exhaust at the fender, but a street car? Does he have a dual setup?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Ok, bear with me here. The Cobras running what looks like a dedicated exhaust through the front fender. I didn't see any exhaust tips. I know turbo'd track cars do run the exhaust at the fender, but a street car? Does he have a dual setup?

Nope, i saw no exhaust pipes in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread