TURBO's FTW!!!

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DK_Ya7H9haE

I had this video of my car from about 2 years ago on VHS, to make a long story short, it broke and it took me this long to have it fixed and put in DVD format. Just a mild 306 HCI car with 3.73 gears and a garret t-70 turbo kit from PTK. So for those of you who cant decie weather or not you want a blower or a turbo, I hope this video helps you decide! Turn the spekers up! ENJOY!!!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I couldn't really hear that turbo all that much. I swear, there's got to be alot more left in that turbo. It could be the camera in all, but it's looks to be 8-10psi? That turbo doesn't really shine til 18-22psi, then hold on brother. I would tune out the cam, isn't needed for a turbo, just more boost. Is it a 70mm? my buddy has one on his. Low boost for the stock block, but over winter, forged, and big boost. The system is really efficent, you'll see serious gains, with only a few psi. Turbos are beautiful, no doubt. I'm hooked.

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
I actually sold that car 2 years ago, I tuned it the best I could with the FMU and what not. The car actually had an Anderson N-61 N/A cam in it, but for some reason the cam had almost no effect on on lagg, I would have seen better gains obviously if i stuffed the e303 back in or the stocker.

Users who are viewing this thread