TurboVNM and RedfireBeast, get in here

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
I need some high quality pictures, mod lists, and a short bio from you two...

You're my two pics for Redfire and Competition Orange cars w/ Chrome FR500's on them to go on the website.

The quicker the better!

E-mail them to [email protected] so I can make the pages and put them up. I'm in charge of customer rides now.

Chop chop!

TRBO VNM

damn Chris, I appreciate it. but I will have to do it over the next few days. We are moving offices and the next couple of nights will be 3am mornings when we get home and then up and back to the office at 8am. I should have it all to you by the end of the weekend.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
NO EXCUSE!!

Get to it! NOW!!

Haha no biggie. I have a lot of other cars I need to fix up first. Its going to take a few weeks before all is said and done.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
lol!!

If I see any need for other pics I'll let everyone know. It's going to be a long while before im done with all of these.

TRBO VNM

yeah, as far as power mods, my sig has it all, unless you want to add in ported stock throttle body. intake plenum is box stock and everything else under it.

Whole IRS is upgraded(level 5's and all bushings) except the pumpkin, MM coilovers all the way around, MM CC plates, granatelli(soon to be MM), kmember, a-arms. MM full length subframes, 26 spline input shaft upgrade, DFX clutch, CF steel flywheel. typical gauges, innovate motorsports wideband, BF IRS brace, 8 point chromoly cage, 5-point harness, drive shaft safety loop, JL Audio Stealth box, Memphis Belle 5-channel amp, memphis front and rear fill, alpine head unit with ipod control, MSD DIS-4 Plus ignition...

hmm, I am sure there is a little more. take what you want out of it. what do you want for bio? that or do you want something about myself?

pics I will have to look through and find some good one's. You might be able to find some on my site. I also know I will have a damn good engine shot being emailed to me soon and I can forward that.

Users who are viewing this thread