Tv comparison sites

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Although I am not actively selling TVs now but I work for a regional chain and I know the best TVs are LG, Samsung follows, and everything else is just bits and pieces, brand names that get passed around. If Sony even makes a television any longer I would be suprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

roadracer247

Established Member
Although I am not actively selling TVs now but I work for a regional chain and I know the best TVs are LG, Samsung follows, and everything else is just bits and pieces, brand names that get passed around. If Sony even makes a television any longer I would be suprised.

Could you provide a bit more about why you feel so strongly about Sony TV’s?

Coiled03

Established Member

Hahaha.....ok, chief.

OP, I'd recommend going to avsforum.com and doing some research. Most of those side-by-side comparison sites are wrong.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Sony has been done for years. At one time they set the standard but I believe they are now outsourcing from China.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
We do about 40 million $$ in brown goods, that is electronics to the consumer and whenever I want a TV I go down the hall and ask the Brown Goods buyer what the best TVs are, thats why I watch LG. Not to say that there arent some other decent TVs out there, Samsung is very good, Just not the best. I have been involved in this business for over 30 yrs and I have seen it all in that time. I have attended CES since 1989. You wont be setting in front of 5 brands of TVs in your living room so what ever you get will look pretty good, But its your money get what you feel is best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread