TVS 2,3l Supercharger with Throttle body and ported elbow

ESPN8

Established Member
If you want to run with the Hellcats , this is the kit your gonna need . TVS 2,3l Supercharger with Throttle body and ported elbow . Fits 2007 to 2012 Shelby GT500 . Bought it for an up grade , ended up not installing it and bought another car .

Bought a 2015 Z06 so wife has the Shelby and does not want any more power .

Please note ,i bought the unit ,Elbow and TB from this site in 2012. All were in USED condition and I never used or installed them , with supporting hardware , supposed to make at least 725 HP with proper tuning.
Looking for $2000 plus shipping . As an added note , I live I Ontario Canada . Im selling all this for quite a bit less than I bought it all for . I think its affair price .

ESPN8

Established Member
tvs.jpg

res0n0xg

Established Member
Just wanting to help out with your for sale ad as this could be a pretty solid deal... Which throttle body are you going to include, is it the VMP twin 67MM and I assume it's a ported VMP high flow elbow?

ESPN8

Established Member
Just wanting to help out with your for sale ad as this could be a pretty solid deal... Which throttle body are you going to include, is it the VMP twin 67MM and I assume it's a ported VMP high flow elbow?

The elbow is the ported VMP unit . I cant remember what make the TB is though . Its got Brass gears inside , looks like polished chrome but theres no markings or name on it .

Users who are viewing this thread