TVS After market tune issue question?

Crazy jok3r

Established Member
I have a 2011 Mustang Gt with Roush TVS, and I got an after market mail order tune last month.

Not sure if this is an issue but I have noticed when getting ready to come to a stop when I put the car into neutral it takes a little bit for the RPM to go from 2k to 800 RPM, and even takes almost a full minute sometimes to get to 800 RPM. I also notice sometimes when I get to a complete stop the car goes from 800 to 2k RPM, and then slowly goes back down to 800 rpm.

I have done idle relearn process a couple times, and waited to see if after couple of weeks of driving if it would go away.

So is it an issue, or not?

Thanks

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Shoot us an email with this exact info to [email protected] and cc me at [email protected] if you're running our cal as your sig suggests.

thanks

bj

I have a 2011 Mustang Gt with Roush TVS, and I got an after market mail order tune last month.

Not sure if this is an issue but I have noticed when getting ready to come to a stop when I put the car into neutral it takes a little bit for the RPM to go from 2k to 800 RPM, and even takes almost a full minute sometimes to get to 800 RPM. I also notice sometimes when I get to a complete stop the car goes from 800 to 2k RPM, and then slowly goes back down to 800 rpm.

I have done idle relearn process a couple times, and waited to see if after couple of weeks of driving if it would go away.

So is it an issue, or not?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread