TVS Cobra E85 First Time Out at the Track - 1.5X 60 Foot!

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
So I went to OSW over the weekend. 2000+ DA but I was able to dial in the launch to 1.5X with Stock Axles. Only thing done to the IRS is Maximum Motorsports Race Kit. I was a bit disappointed with the MPH but humidity and heat soak definitely led to lower mph + full weight.

My car is also equipped with a Mantic Twin Disk Clutch. The clutch performed excellent at 5,000 RPM launch with a quick slip. I am very happy with it.

The Maximum Motorsports Race Suspension worked very well. Zero wheel hop and my stock axles are still alive so I am happy!

Full Setup on the car: 2003 Mustang Cobra

Basic Setup on the Car: TVS 22 PSI E85 -> 709RWHP

Video including the four passes from the night

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
So, the consensus is to make a short video of your racing for us and the extended version for your youtube fans. Sound good?
Was the 10.85 your best ET? I gave up trying to fight through the filler.

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
So, the consensus is to make a short video of your racing for us and the extended version for your youtube fans. Sound good?
Was the 10.85 your best ET? I gave up trying to fight through the filler.

Correct. The longer video style is what is desired by subscribers. I understand what you guys are saying.

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
Time slip

Attachments

• IMG_2391.JPG
    IMG_2391.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 162

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Extremely nice run. Not trying to knock you here but isn't it amazing there is a bolt on 2018 S550 NA car that did under 11 seconds I believe. Steeda's car

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Correct. The longer video style is what is desired by subscribers. I understand what you guys are saying.

Like the other guys have said, our attention span is limited. I do realize that you probably spent a boat load of time editing the video though. That doesnt go without notice.
I just like watching the runs and get my fill of the rest when I'm actually at the track :)
Congrats on getting that 10 second pass out of the way. Now its seeing how to improve upon it. Good luck and dont take our posts too personally. :)

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Strong running car for sure. Nice pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Nice run IMO especially from a full weight car that drove to the track and back. I here you referencing that the MPH was low 130s, what kind of MPH is expected from 700hp car? I would think altitude, weather conditions would have to influence a lot of that?
Congrats on what i think is really ggod run!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Nice run IMO especially from a full weight car that drove to the track and back. I here you referencing that the MPH was low 130s, what kind of MPH is expected from 700hp car? I would think altitude, weather conditions would have to influence a lot of that?
Congrats on what i think is really ggod run!
Upper 130’s May clip 140.

Users who are viewing this thread