TVS Cobra vs Hellcat

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That looks like a 1/4 mile track.....not an airport runway. They're not going to roll race for long unless you want them into the netting and sand box lol

We do it here in Denver during the Streetcar shoot out event, we have a longer start though. Its fun and easier on the IRS cars since you are hitting it from 2nd gear.

Nice video bud!

Troponin

Established Member
Bro the race was like 5 seconds long so no definitely not.

At 125mph, my HC was just starting to party. At 150, it still pulled like a mofo.

OPs car is pretty damn fast, either way. I don’t want to take away from that fact, but we all know the HCs are insane at higher speeds.

I also want to point out that it’s respectable he’s at a track and not street racing. I don’t condemn or condone street racing, but I def encourage track racing.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow u guys are all Butt-hurt lol..... Bakery racing at the track is still Gay that hasn't changed sorry.

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow u guys are all Butt-hurt lol..... Bakery racing at the track is still Gay that hasn't changed sorry.

Serious? That's how most encounters go down in the real world.

Now I know why the couple hellcat encounters I've had didn't want to play.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That looks like a 1/4 mile track.....not an airport runway. They're not going to roll race for long unless you want them into the netting and sand box lol

It’s the nascar pit lanes at California speedway. 2 cars ended up crashing that night, I think they’re both totaled too. Good thing they were in a safe closed environment with the proper safety personnel and vehicles in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread