TVS Kit

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Hey. I'll be ordering your VMP TVS blower in early Dec. Gonna run with the stock tb and gonna put the stock cats back in to keep from having to upgrade the fuel for right now. I already have an X3, so my question is when the time comes can i bundle a 92 octane tune in with the blower and have you email it to me?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
His tunes are $200 for the GT500, but if you want multiple tunes you could go here for pricing.

Snake40

Established Member
Hey. I'll be ordering your VMP TVS blower in early Dec. Gonna run with the stock tb and gonna put the stock cats back in to keep from having to upgrade the fuel for right now. I already have an X3, so my question is when the time comes can i bundle a 92 octane tune in with the blower and have you email it to me?

You will love it. It made mine a blast to drive!

VNMOUS1

Established Member

The answer is yes, as Catmonkey said. Shoot me an email and I'll get you all you need.

bj

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread