twin turbo 03 cobra for sale

04cobrawhine

Established Member
i havent been for a long time but I am... did u get the car retuned or anything ?

had the heads redone and got it retuned for pump gas. SP1 on the eboost was only putting down 514 rwhp lol

I cant believe I have never seen this car on the streets of Chicago before...Judging by the alley, looks liek you stay near the northwest side of Chicago?

thats correct sir.

Kevin is this your car?? If so bring it to the shop this weekend when we replace the clutch on my Evo.. lol.. I want to see how many bus lengths you pull on me at half throttle.. lol

lol the huge turbos barley spool at half throttle

I have seen this car in person, never would have guessed it had that many miles, very well build clean car, GLWS!

thanks!

evoinit

Established Member
1000hp with stock irs?
that would have to be changed i would think
that car has to fly

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
So let me get this straight ur getting 67rwhp per lb a boost? How much timming u adding with the c16 20 degrees 1000rwhp at only 22psi sounds high compared to all the other turbo cobras on here.

04cobrawhine

Established Member
So let me get this straight ur getting 67rwhp per lb a boost? How much timming u adding with the c16 20 degrees 1000rwhp at only 22psi sounds high compared to all the other turbo cobras on here.

22 degrees. and dont forget, most turbo cobras dont have heads flowing over 330 cfm.

?Car looks good! But if your asking 30k how were you looking to trade for a c6Z + cash?

yes i was going to throw in cash as well.

Users who are viewing this thread