Twin Turbo Corvette vs. Whipple Ford GT vs. Procharged Corvette....Sick video.

SVTDice

Established Member
Hey guys, Not sure if this is a repost but. Came across this badass video. Enjoy guys, By the way 2:40 Is rather funny, Haha.

Again, Enjoy :beer:

[youtube_browser]bIUy9AGThgA[/youtube_browser]

Black Sex

Established Member
There really is no point in blurring the face of the GT driver. I bet that's the only Ford GT painted like that. Fast cars though

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Nice! LOL at the turbo's comment. It's probably already turbo'd by now.

No it's not. These were some Dallas fellas just messing around. Here in DFW, if you aren't making 1000rw, you aren't competitve.

There really is no point in blurring the face of the GT driver. I bet that's the only Ford GT painted like that. Fast cars though

It's not paint, it's a wrap. The owner is a very cool, nice guy and his car is silly fast. He just happens to run around with some guys that are VERY fast. lol.

DFW > everywhere else. :rockon:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Damn, those are some fast Vettes!

And, I didn't think the looks of a Ford GT could be ruined... but, I may have changed my mind. That FGT looked terrible. :dw:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
one of the 'smarter' high speed vids i have seen. they actually blocked plates, faces, road signs, etc. Anything can be tracked nowadays, and i sure wouldn't want one of these videos showing up to hurt me in court.

nonetheless, sick video!

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
No it's not. These were some Dallas fellas just messing around. Here in DFW, if you aren't making 1000rw, you aren't competitve.

DFW > everywhere else. :rockon:

Really? Competitive how? To be a 'top dog' amongst 'skreet racers'? So folks 'only' 600hp just stay home & ponder how empty their life is? Or are even mere Toyota Camrys driven by 60 y/o women so bad ass that they force people who have less than 1000 hp into the ditch on the freeway on ramps?
Is Dallas just disproportionatly brimming with people who have the talent, desire, & wealth to build reliable 1000 hp cars? My guess is that there might be 20 or so cars in that metro area that are that fast. There might be more than that..but I mean 20 or so that are actually driveable at any given time. And that's being generous.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
what are the specs of the vettes and psi?

The GT probably has that whipple, tune and clutch only.

cool video though, im confused at the paint, is it a joke..?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I remember this video, i told the guy with the Ford GT the wrap was butt ugly butt if he likes it good for him.

venomws6

Established Member
Both Vettes were built by DallasPerformance..
Black Vette is 434ci DP twin turbo made 1250rwhp..
White Vette is 370ci DP F1R made 1050rwhp..

Sick video/great cars and awesome editing.. :rockon:

TRXboy

Established Member
Really? Competitive how? To be a 'top dog' amongst 'skreet racers'? So folks 'only' 600hp just stay home & ponder how empty their life is? Or are even mere Toyota Camrys driven by 60 y/o women so bad ass that they force people who have less than 1000 hp into the ditch on the freeway on ramps?
Is Dallas just disproportionatly brimming with people who have the talent, desire, & wealth to build reliable 1000 hp cars? My guess is that there might be 20 or so cars in that metro area that are that fast. There might be more than that..but I mean 20 or so that are actually driveable at any given time. And that's being generous.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho-728858.jpg

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

I understand your frustration to find out you run around with a slow group of people, but you'll just have to deal with it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread