Twin turbo numbers!!

jasil

Established Member
http://modularmustangs.net/showthread.php?t=5778

This is the HP kit that lthl psi is getting, but the turbos are smaller than the one lthl is getting.

Lthl if you read this one of the posters on another board said full boost came on at 3700rpm and that with 57 trims. Your getting 67 trims and will not hit full boost til above 4500rpm. You'll be pushing 850rwhp at 20psi too.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Thats also on a 2 valve motor. Mixing the flow of the 4 valve heads with twin turbos is going to make some nutty #'s.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
but how built was the motor? kinda hard to say he will make xx power compared to this. cool nonetheless

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
I just came in my pants !

Now lets see some Supra highway runs ?

i dont see why u guys are all hyped up...this is a 2valve motor that was built for this..not a stock gt motor. maybe i missed something...:shrug:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
but how built was the motor? kinda hard to say he will make xx power compared to this. cool nonetheless
It's a billet VT shortblock........ported heads, cams, reichard racing intake, etc etc.

jasil

Established Member
It just shows what turbos are capable of on a 4.6 platform. The heads flow slightly less than what 03" cobra heads flow. If any 03' cobra guys go buy a HP kit they have a idea what type of numbers they can produce. Get the 60 trims and you'll be 750rwhp easy.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by screwed
It's a billet VT shortblock........ported heads, cams, reichard racing intake, etc etc.

sounds like it outperformas the 03 motor...i dont doubt about 700rwhp on our cars though..the x2c car did that with one.

Users who are viewing this thread