Established Member
mjchip said:
Having done a bunch of combinations including:

- Stock blower running 2.93" upper and 4lb lower with 100hp dry shot
- 2.3L Whipple on built 302 stroker, Crower stage2 cams, 19psi
- HP twin turbo on built 324 bigbore/stroker, etc., 10psi

I say TWINS all the way.

MJ

So, did you get your car done? Last time I saw pictures, you had the front fascia removed and the engine in. How is it working for you?

04 cobra

Established Member
ya i called the boys at hp twin turbos to see what i could get done they said that they would give the stag 3 for 7,395.00 but the guy that i talked to didnt no if that included installation or not it had better be for that kind of money if not its a nother 1,500 ant that some shite :cuss:

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
04 cobra said:
those are some killer numbers am really looking forward to twinturboing my car how much horsepower can a stockbottom end take

Yes I'd like to know more about this as well. I heard 9lbs boost is all stockbottom GT would handle safely. I am also looking into TT's or Supercharger, and haven't decided yet which route to go. There have been many valid and good points on both sides of the spectrum regarding this and I am STILL not sure, lol.

My goal within next 2 years, have the fastest street 2V GT around, :coolman: . Give the 3 TT'd Supras running around here a run for their money, hehehe.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Yep, the guy bought it and never put it on, decided to go with the Inductions Concepts kit instead.

Whre? I would really consider getting a loan for this.

Slow

Users who are viewing this thread