Two and half kills in one night

bigslim

Established Member
This afternoon I took a ride to a local meeting spot to see if anyone was there. No such luck so I took off. As I was leaving a Chrysler 300C followed me to the light. Light changed and I put on show lighting up the rearend and then passing by him. He then headed away and got on the freeway. I then went to Woodward Ave to cruise and encountered a 1970 Roadrunner. He came thru traffic to try to teach me lesson. We lined up a light and took off together. We were running neck to neck up to about 100. After that he was just starting to pull on me. He then slowed down to show me his hat. It had a name of a "Turbo" club he belongs too. He had a turbo under the hood of that RoadRunner. What a sneaky bastard. Anyway, good run. I then turned around and headed home. I then see a Suburu driving like he had something under his hood with his "fart-can" exhaust. I caught him at the light and gave him the "LET'S GO" look. Light changed and I feathered it out of the hole and got him by a 1/2 of car. I then started to walk on him like it was nothing. He could not believe it and wanted to go again. We did and got the same results. He then had enough and waved. What a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread