Two killer deals from Palmetto State Armory - Vortex + 10 Pmags

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Do it.

I need to get in to the 300 Blackout game.
I just looked at the link again and it says it is a 5.56 now. Dont know if it was a typo in the description or the .300 sold out and they replaced it. Probably a typo.

I was ready to pull the trigger (pun intended) on that though. I have my 7.62 can on the way still which I should be able to get the adapter for the .300. That would have been a dope setup being able to shoulder tye Sig brace and all.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just looked at the link again and it says it is a 5.56 now. Dont know if it was a typo in the description or the .300 sold out and they replaced it. Probably a typo.

I was ready to pull the trigger (pun intended) on that though. I have my 7.62 can on the way still which I should be able to get the adapter for the .300. That would have been a dope setup being able to shoulder tye Sig brace and all.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

300 blackout.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...n=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=Saturday+10/28

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a incredible deal!

Question: looks like an SBR, but advertised as an AR pistol. Do you have to pay a title II tax stamp since it looks like an SBR that can be fired from the shoulder?

No. It's a pistol.

NFA_Pistol_AOW_SBR-640.jpg

main-qimg-6277da5282bd47fd19813a55f43bd741.png

Users who are viewing this thread