Two of my own...

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Mustangs, that is. I hate to be a cannibal, but they both wanted some...

First up, 1966 Coupe. I'm driving on Broadway, Friday night, 10:30 pm. I think nothing of the teal/green metallic, not-so-good-condition 'stang that pulls up next to me at a light. Light turns green and I hear tires squealing and he jumps. I hustle into action and catch him quickly before we slow for the next red. I roll down the window and say "Let's try again, when I'm ready" his reply "O.K.". Green light and I leave him in my exhaust fumes... "What you got, a turbo or something?" was his inquiry at the next red light (College Student looking, like Matt :-D), "Nope, just a stock four cam 32V Cobra motor...over 300 ponies". He then proceeds to tell me that his car has the original 289 two-barrel with 128,000 miles and "around 300, as well" :rollseyes, and that he routinely whips late model Mustangs. The light couldn't turn green fast enough and I continue my cruise to the Pig Stand.

Later that evening, my wife and I are driving home, in separate cars and I run across a '87-92 GT 'vert. White with a black top, limo tint on the windows. I was following my wife and this guy comes up next to me and starts jumping. I fall back a bit to give some space and downshift to 2nd (speed limit is 45 on this stretch of Fredericksburg Rd.) and we both nail it. I walked him a bit, but his car was loud as hell. Definitely headers, off road H and single chambers (if it had mufflers, at all) and dumps. We finally get stopped at a light, I take the far right lane, he takes the far left, my wife is in the middle (and gets to watch the whole show). Light green, I get a good lauch, rip second and have him by five lengths when I take third. We both back off for the next red, and I take the middle lane. Limo tint window comes down and it's a younger guy and his girl, both with big grins. Me: "Four cam 4.6 is bad, dude". Him: "Ya, I know" bigger grin :-D. Me: "And I'm stock with mufflers". Him: /throws head back and gives the "ouch" facial expression...

Another Friday night in San Antonio, light meals for the snake...

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Jimbo why you gotta be so mean. ;-) Knowing that kid ain't getting none now since you embarassed him like that. :D

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Mustangs, that is. I hate to be a cannibal, but they both wanted some...

First up, 1966 Coupe. I'm driving on Broadway, Friday night, 10:30 pm. I think nothing of the teal/green metallic, not-so-good-condition 'stang that pulls up next to me at a light. Light turns green and I hear tires squealing and he jumps. I hustle into action and catch him quickly before we slow for the next red. I roll down the window and say "Let's try again, when I'm ready" his reply "O.K.". Green light and I leave him in my exhaust fumes... "What you got, a turbo or something?" was his inquiry at the next red light (College Student looking, like Matt :-D), "Nope, just a stock four cam 32V Cobra motor...over 300 ponies". He then proceeds to tell me that his car has the original 289 two-barrel with 128,000 miles and "around 300, as well" :rollseyes, and that he routinely whips late model Mustangs. The light couldn't turn green fast enough and I continue my cruise to the Pig Stand.

Later that evening, my wife and I are driving home, in separate cars and I run across a '87-92 GT 'vert. White with a black top, limo tint on the windows. I was following my wife and this guy comes up next to me and starts jumping. I fall back a bit to give some space and downshift to 2nd (speed limit is 45 on this stretch of Fredericksburg Rd.) and we both nail it. I walked him a bit, but his car was loud as hell. Definitely headers, off road H and single chambers (if it had mufflers, at all) and dumps. We finally get stopped at a light, I take the far right lane, he takes the far left, my wife is in the middle (and gets to watch the whole show). Light green, I get a good lauch, rip second and have him by five lengths when I take third. We both back off for the next red, and I take the middle lane. Limo tint window comes down and it's a younger guy and his girl, both with big grins. Me: "Four cam 4.6 is bad, dude". Him: "Ya, I know" bigger grin :-D. Me: "And I'm stock with mufflers". Him: /throws head back and gives the "ouch" facial expression...

Another Friday night in San Antonio, light meals for the snake...

That was quite the awesome Deuce!! Two kills in one night, how nice.

Great kill dude.

enjoy

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
So when is your wife gonna watch me whoop on yeah in da Batmobile??? hehehe....I can dream can't I?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
So when is your wife gonna watch me whoop on yeah in da Batmobile??? hehehe....I can dream can't I?
I'll bring her along inside the car, for that,;-) :-D.

Users who are viewing this thread