two police officers killed

wally9404

Established Member
still on the news here in st louis. five people were shot to death at kirkwood city hall tonite,two of kirkwoods police officers were killed ,one was killed outside city hall the other four killed were in the meeting including the other officer. the suspect was killed by the police. kirkwood is a suburb of st louis county.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
What's the other details on it?? Was this a person in the meeting that did the shooting or what?

Sad to hear.

wally9404

Established Member
the suspect was at all the city hall meetings,he was removed and arrested twice in the last couple years for calling the mayor and others on the board jackass. he had a asphalt paving buisness in kirkwood and was cited several times for violation concerning building ordinances in regards to his home,this morning news said' three board member died and two police officers killed. R.I.P.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I heard on the radio that his wife mentioned, "he found the Lord" :shrug: there was more to it, but I couldnt get my head unwrapped from that to here the rest :uh oh:

very sad story :(

canibus

Established Member
do people even think anymore. he killed because he probably didn't get permits for something. now he's dead and doesn't need them. retard

Unoid

Established Member
all the more reason for americans to start carrying.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I take it that you guys didn't hear about the news here. One neighbor killed the other because they were arguing over what patch of grass on the front lawn belonged to who. Shot to death.

Users who are viewing this thread