Two runs from today

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Today turned out to be decent weather, I think we topped out at around 60 today. Lots of cars and bikes out so I had a feeling I was going to run I to something.

First race was against two bikes. Now I know I have a decently fast car but no match for a bike. We were at a stop light on an interstate (Yes we have one on an interstate) and I was in the lane next to them and a car back. The light went green and I got in behind them and they saw me and sped up. I swung over to the land next to them and gave them the "three honk" sign, they obliged and I honked it off. We were around 60 in third gear and to be honest I'm not sure the one guy expected it. I took off and pulled a car on him and kept pulling, probably was in the wrong gear. We lined up again and this time we rolled into it, he got the jump but I kept him at my door with him pulling a little durin my shift into fourth. All in all a good run but I definitely should have been spanked.

Next one was a good one. Rolling on the bypass I noticed an Oxford White Cobra coming up fast on me. It was either A. OW Vert with Pulley/Exhaust, B. OW Coupe with Whipple 2.3, or C. OW Vert with T76 build. Sure enough he pulled up next to me and it was the turbo vert. I'm already at third around 65/70 and I hear him punch it. I smash my pedal and hold with him until I hear the beast spool and he instantly pulls a car and begins slowly pulling away, I managed to slow his pull to about two cars until we shut down. It was a good run and I knew the car and what it had as soon as I saw it and I knew I was going to get best but a fun death nonetheless.

SS EATR

Established Member
Good runs, I cant wait to have my bolt ons and ported blower set up on this week, hopefully ill at least be in the ballpark of what you are making

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Also gents I'm not too proud of it but I pulled a river fly by yesterday on two of my kind. Saw an older SN95 Vert Cobra going trough traffic with a Torch Red 03/04 and decided to tag along. Thought they were going one way and the fact that I was pissed off already because of my day I downshifted and let the KB scream as I passed. The ended up going the other way.

Feels bad man.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Also gents I'm not too proud of it but I pulled a river fly by yesterday on two of my kind. Saw an older SN95 Vert Cobra going trough traffic with a Torch Red 03/04 and decided to tag along. Thought they were going one way and the fact that I was pissed off already because of my day I downshifted and let the KB scream as I passed. The ended up going the other way.

Feels bad man.

At least you show remorse. Your sins will be forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread