Two US embassy attacked

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
truefiveo to RDJ:

truefiveo: I seriously thought he was going to rape me !
RDJ: WHAT!
truefiveo: he had a crazy look in his eye and said lets get it on!
RDJ: Im so not a raper!

stangin99

Established Member
This is resolved pretty easily. Pull all US assets out of these countries, and completely cut off all funding and aid to them. Hell, place some sanctions on them while you're at it and hurt them even more.

Once millions of dollars and other aid disappear, they will either shape up or learn the hard way what life is like without the US. It's time we started hitting these countries where it really hurts, their wallet. Sending in special op's is great and all, but at the end of the day we are still paying their government while they let their people attack our assets. Time to end that shit.

mjc1055

Established Member
That means nothing. They just don't want us bombing the shit out their country so they'll say they are sorry while laughing when the camera's go away.

Cynicism much? You're right, its much easier to just lump every single person over there intoa single group so that you can just hate them all and be on your way. I'm sure that just like in America, every single person shares the same political opinions, etc.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
The film is about Alah or something..however this is being blowed out of proportion due to the government wanting to occupy yet another country.

Dude, our government is not blowing this out of proportion. In fact, the Obama administration is taking a very weak stance because the POTUS is afraid to do anything this close to the election.

This shit was planned by ALQ. It was a coordinated attack in two countries on the 11th aniversary of 9/11. The shitty film they have gone crazy over was a really crappy youtube film that wasn't known by anyone in the West. Its being speculated that the video is actually a hoax and the "creator" of this video who is supposed to be an Israeli living in CA doesnt really exist at all. So the running theory now is that this crappy video was created by ALQ to use as propaganda to incite violence and create a situation that could cover up the coordinated attacks.

I really love how the "religion of peace" turns angry and violent over a movie that claims they are angy and violent. But yet they insist they are not angry and violent but a religion of peace and passiveness......:rolling: Meanwhile the rest of the world left the crusades era behind hundreds of years ago.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
This is resolved pretty easily. Pull all US assets out of these countries, and completely cut off all funding and aid to them. Hell, place some sanctions on them while you're at it and hurt them even more.

Once millions of dollars and other aid disappear, they will either shape up or learn the hard way what life is like without the US. It's time we started hitting these countries where it really hurts, their wallet. Sending in special op's is great and all, but at the end of the day we are still paying their government while they let their people attack our assets. Time to end that shit.

I say send in Spec Op units and Warships

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
I really love how the "religion of peace" turns angry and violent over a movie that claims they are angy and violent. But yet they insist they are not angry and violent but a religion of peace and passiveness......:rolling: Meanwhile the rest of the world left the crusades era behind hundreds of years ago.

The very same people with this idea probably think crap doesn't stink.

It's sickening how people can't listen to reason already. What kind of person honestly believes you can reason with these "people" (and I use that term loosely)? You kill people over their view on religion yet the clowns in the government believe you can use reasoning and rationale with them? Christ almighty.....

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I want to do a youtube video of Mohammed throwing away the Koran and picking up a Holy Bible.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
The very same people with this idea probably think crap doesn't stink.

It's sickening how people can't listen to reason already. What kind of person honestly believes you can reason with these "people" (and I use that term loosely)? You kill people over their view on religion yet the clowns in the government believe you can use reasoning and rationale with them? Christ almighty.....

You CANNOT reason with them because they are so full of themselves.

Fuerza

Established Member
Cynicism much? You're right, its much easier to just lump every single person over there intoa single group so that you can just hate them all and be on your way. I'm sure that just like in America, every single person shares the same political opinions, etc.

Yeah why, because there is no accountability for these actions. When Soldiers burned the Koran the POTUS apologized for the incident. Where is the Egyptian and Yemen presidential apology and why isn't it blasting around the world?

No apology? Deduct 1 billion in ad for every American life lost and then we'll start to see some accountability.

Users who are viewing this thread