Tx2k10 footage...

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
Heres my tx2k10 video.. Car i am riding in is a 2008 jetstream blue corvette w/boltons factory cam...Tell me what youll think
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku9e5G7xTLA&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube- TX2K10[/ame]

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Why do people feel there has to be music through car videos? I did enjoy the video after 3:30 though.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
at least its a good song, breaking b. I would turn it down while the racing is going on...nice vid though

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
Where were the fast cars? LOL

I mean fast is a very vague statement.. Wats your definition of fast? Ppl underestimate the ls3 corvette big time. Plus in houston its luck of the draw we just happened to line up against those ppl. We could have easily been in the other boat n lined up against 9 sec
cars.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Where were the fast cars? LOL

That was my ls3 vette, had a great time out there. But where were the fast cars??? Last time i checked they had a blue cobra about 4 cars behind me. Lol

Ps. EX1 we were parked upstairs with you, your car is badass. Also how's those tires?

dormeas

Established Member
Whoa, defensive. I was merely making a joke that it seems all you ever see from TX Streets is like 140-150+ cars. But I liked your vid, glad to see some "regular" guys can go and have fun and get close races. Hope I can roll down there next year.

I also do not underestimate the LS3 Vette. I have considered buying one very seriously.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
That was my ls3 vette, had a great time out there. But where were the fast cars??? Last time i checked they had a blue cobra about 4 cars behind me. Lol

Ps. EX1 we were parked upstairs with you, your car is badass. Also how's those tires?

wow u beat a pully 3800lbs car:beer::beer:

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
Whoa, defensive. I was merely making a joke that it seems all you ever see from TX Streets is like 140-150+ cars. But I liked your vid, glad to see some "regular" guys can go and have fun and get close races. Hope I can roll down there next year.

I also do not underestimate the LS3 Vette. I have considered buying one very seriously.

thx man. u should bro its one of the best times ive ever had inside of a car... its like the superbowl of street racing

Users who are viewing this thread