TX2K12 Thursday Video

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
Some video from cars leaving the Omni Thursday night, some badass cars out here in Houston.

[youtube_browser]0asS_XXDoWE[/youtube_browser]

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Hey O.P., is this your car?

_DSC0146.jpg

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Nice video, with all the videos like this and racing ones out on the hwy, of course the cops know whats going on, so my question is where are they lol??? Take for instance at Mustang Week it seems the local PD has a lock down on everything...

Last edited:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Nice video, with all the videos like this and racing ones out on the hwy, of course the cops know whats going on, so my question is where are they lol??? Take for instance at Mustang Week it seems the local PD has a lock down on everything...

I think I remember Kat saying something that it's damn hard to patrol ALL of Houston whe you got 20 different groups around the city going balls out. Houston is a very spread out city.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Yeah Houston is insanely spread out. I dont think the DFW metro area is as spread out.

Very true, I was just sitting here thinking... geez these people are just street racing and raising hell like there is not a cop within 100 miles lol. Looks cool as hell though, wish I would have went and been able to check out all of the madness!

Users who are viewing this thread