TX2K8: Supra Nationals... BAD ASS VIDEO!!!

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Dom's vids are some of the best out there.

Your lying to yourself.

What kind of horrible music is that? Listen how terrible the quality is.

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
that video was awesome..even if it wasn't the best quality and you'll never satisfy everyone with music choice.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
i dont understand, where the hell were all those cars when they had "supras invade las vegas"? vegas is suppose to be the largest event for supras. not to mention that texas track looks like some inbred hicks back yard, what a shithole. of course i am harsh as i compare all tracks to Bandimere speedway in denver.

really wish i could have seen more of those cars in vegas.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
i dont understand, where the hell were all those cars when they had "supras invade las vegas"? vegas is suppose to be the largest event for supras. not to mention that texas track looks like some inbred hicks back yard, what a shithole. of course i am harsh as i compare all tracks to Bandimere speedway in denver.

Its cause all the fast cars are down in Texas, dont hate.:nonono:

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member

Yeah some inbred hick like John Hennessy? LOL

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Your lying to yourself.

What kind of horrible music is that? Listen how terrible the quality is.

That was DMX "Intro" and the second song is "Prayer of the Refugee". its been so long since I made that video.... but it must suck, I guess thats why people are still watching it to this day.

And yes, the sound quality was horrible on the DMX song. For whatever reason it sounded fine when I made it but when it was uploaded to youtube it killed the quality. I dont get paid to make videos I do it for fun, so going back and re-doing it wasnt going to happen.

For those of you who arent hating ass bitches and just appreciated the fact I took to the time to make the video, thanks for the compliments. the Supra Nationals is by far my favorite event all year, I will have my car in tow at this years nationals and I will be making another video.

Users who are viewing this thread